Test Equipment Shop respects your privacy. Certain information is collected to identify our customer for improved services. “What”, “Why” and “Where” are the basic questions that are of concern of the customers.
- When you connect with Test Equipment Shop the information that we may require are:
- Your name
- Your Job title
- Contact information including phone number, email address, shipping address
- The reason we collect the information is
- Keep internal records
- Improve our services
- Keep you updated with newsletters, new offers, new products
- For requiring feedback from you for improvements
- We use your information to process and fill your order.
- We may send you an email or call you for confirmation or any further inquiry about your order.
- We may need to share your information with third parties such as name or contact, but the information has restricted use. Third parties are not authorized to use the information anywhere.
Link to other websites
Our website might be linked to a number of external sites. Once you leave our site, we are not responsible for any further action or its content. It is recommended to go through the policies, privacy, terms and conditions.
Use of “Cookies”
A cookie, also known as an HTTP cookie, web cookie, or browser cookie, is used for an origin website to send state information to a user’s browser and for the browser to return the state information to the origin site. The settings of cookies can be changed according to the user.
Cookies are used by us to track the sites you visit, your interest. A cookie does not allow access to your personal computers. It is solely use for tracking and analyzing Internet traffic.
Control your personal information
We might change our privacy policies with the requirement. Keep us updated with your information and keep visiting this page for updates!